My amazing low carb dark chocolate peanut clusters are ridiculously easy to make and completely wonderful to eat and share. Enjoy!
- 1 9-ounce package of Lily’s Dark Chocolate Chips (We use these)
- 1/2 pound of roasted, salted peanuts (We use these)
- Melt chocolate chips in top of a double boiler over hot water. (Not boiling). (You can microwave to melt, but be careful to just melt and NOT COOK)
- Remove chocolate from heat and mix in peanuts
- Drop in teaspoon sized dollops onto a parchment or waxed paper lined cookie sheet.
- Chill several hours in refrigerator.
- Keep in cool place
Serving Size: Recipe makes about 30 clusters. Each cluster has 2-3 grams of net carbs.
Please note that the nutrition data is a ballpark figure. Exact data depends on your specific ingredients, the amounts you actually use and how you prepare the recipe. Consequently, I recommend you enter your own calculations into myfitnesspal.com for personal results.