If you like the special taste of Louisiana recipes, you’re going to rave about this easy to make, creamy low carb shrimp salad. Serve on a bed of lettuce or just by itself.
- 3 medium eggs, hard boiled, peeled and chopped
- 1 pound cooked shrimp, peeled, deveined and chilled
- 1 medium sweet onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 ounces (1/4 bar) cream cheese, chopped
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- Ground paprika to taste
- Ground red pepper to taste
- If you are starting with fresh or frozen uncooked shrimp, cook with a little Old Bay seasoning for added flavor (we use this)
- Cut the shrimp into bite-size pieces and place into a large bowl
- Add all other ingredients and mix until everything is well distributed
- Chill for 3 – 4 hours before serving
Serves 4-6 depending on portion size
Each serving is estimated to have between 1-3 grams of carbs.
Please note that the nutrition data is a ballpark figure. Exact data depends on your specific ingredients, the amounts you actually use and how you prepare the recipe. Consequently, I recommend you enter your own calculations into myfitnesspal.com for personal results.